How Trade Policy Is Enacted: Globally, Regionally, and Nationally
- Explain the origin and role of the World Trade Organization (WTO) and General Agreement on Tariffs ...
- Identify U.S. budget deficit and surplus trends over the past five decades
- Explain the differences between ...
International Environmental Issues
- Explain biodiversity
- Analyze the partnership of high-income and low-income countries in efforts to address international externalities ...
The Economics of Pollution
- Explain and give examples of positive and negative externalities
- Identify equilibrium price and quantity
- Evaluate how ...
How Well GDP Measures the Well-Being of Society
- Discuss how productivity influences the standard of living
- Explain the limitations of GDP as a measure of the standard ...
Comparing GDP among Countries
- Explain how GDP can be used to compare the economic welfare of different nations
- Calculate the conversion of GDP ...
- Calculate the annual rate of inflation
- Explain and use index numbers and base years when simplifying ...
Trade Balances and Flows of Financial Capital
- Explain the connection between trade balances and flows of financial capital
- Calculate comparative advantage
- Explain balanced trade in terms of ...
Exchange Rate Policies
- Differentiate among a floating exchange rate, a soft peg, a hard peg, and a merged currency ...
Tất cả ngôn ngữ