How Banks Create Money
- Utilize the money multiplier formulate to determine how banks create money
- Analyze and create T-account balance ...
- Explain command-and-control regulation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of command-and-control regulation
Measuring the Size of the Economy: Gross Domestic Product
- Identify the components of GDP on the demand side and on the supply side
- Evaluate how gross domestic product ...
Tracking Real GDP over Time
- Explain recessions, depressions, peaks, and troughs
- Evaluate the importance of tracking real GDP over time
- Analyze the impact of economic ...
Elasticity in Areas Other Than Price
- Calculate the income elasticity of demand and the cross-price elasticity of demand
- Calculate the elasticity in ...
How a Profit-Maximizing Monopoly Chooses Output and Price
- Explain the perceived demand curve for a perfect competitor and a monopoly
- Analyze a demand curve ...
International Trade and Its Effects on Jobs, Wages, and Working Conditions
- Discuss how international trade influences the job market
- Analyze the opportunity cost of protectionism
- Explain how ...
The Question of a Balanced Budget
- Understand the arguments for and against requiring the U.S. federal budget to be balanced
- Consider the ...
Using Fiscal Policy to Fight Recession, Unemployment, and Inflation
- Explain how expansionary fiscal policy can shift aggregate demand and influence the economy
- Explain how contractionary ...
Explicit and Implicit Costs, and Accounting and Economic Profit
- Explain the difference between explicit costs and implicit costs
- Understand the relationship between cost and revenue ...
Tất cả ngôn ngữ