Your Dreams Are Too SmallSocial Sciences
Expect a miracle
In truth, the greatest miracle is this: the miracle of profound self-transformation. Many of the miracles recorded in history are simply metaphors for this simple truth, that we each have the power in our own hands to create the miracle of becoming the person we were meant-to-be.
Joe Tye: Never Fear, Never Quit
Miracle is not too strong a word for the connections that faith will make, for the changes that are possible in your life, but you must first understand what a miracle is, and what it is not.
A miracle is not a magic trick. It is the bringing about of a change that would previously have been thought impossible.
A miracle is not an event. It is a process.
A miracle is not a gift. It is something earned through hard work and painful introspection.
A miracle is not free. It comes with strings attached, and if you’re not willing to share it, you will be unable to keep it.
Dream a Big Dream, make it a Memory of the Future, and Expect a Miracle.
But don’t give the Universe a deadline.
- Your Dreams Are Too Small
- A note to the reader
- Ohter books by Joe Tye
- See the World As It Really Is, Not As It Used to Be, As You Wish It Were, Or As You Fear It Might Be
- Know who you are, what you want, and how you’re going to get it.
- Dream a Big Dream, Make it a Memory of The Future, and Expect a Miracle
- Stop Worrying So You Can Start Winning
- Clean Up The Mess in Your Attic
- Make Fear Your Ally and Adversity Your Teacher
- Think Big, Start Small
- Be The Greatest Before You Are the Greatest
- Stay on Target
- Keep Moving
- Serve Your Way to Greatness
- Expect a miracle
- Dream Beyond the Dream