OpenStax College is a nonprofit organization committed to improving student access to quality learning materials. Our free textbooks are developed and peer-reviewed by educators to ensure they are readable, accurate, and meet the scope and sequence requirements of your course. Through our partnerships with companies and foundations committed to reducing costs for students, OpenStax College is working to improve access to higher education for all. OpenStax College is an initiative of Rice University and is made possible through the generous support of several philanthropic foundations.
- Explain the connection between trade balances and flows of financial capital
- Calculate comparative advantage
- Explain balanced trade in terms of ...
- Analyze graphs of the current account balance and the merchandise trade balance
- Identify patterns in U.S. trade surpluses and ...
In this section, you will:
- Graph functions using vertical and horizontal shifts.
- Graph functions using reflections about the-axis and the