OpenStax College is a nonprofit organization committed to improving student access to quality learning materials. Our free textbooks are developed and peer-reviewed by educators to ensure they are readable, accurate, and meet the scope and sequence requirements of your course. Through our partnerships with companies and foundations committed to reducing costs for students, OpenStax College is working to improve access to higher education for all. OpenStax College is an initiative of Rice University and is made possible through the generous support of several philanthropic foundations.
- Explain frictional and structural unemployment
- Assess relationships between the natural rate of employment and potential real ...
- Analyze cyclical unemployment
- Explain the relationship between sticky wages and employment using various economic arguments
- Apply ...
- Show the relationship between production costs and comparative advantage
- Identify situations of mutually beneficial trade
- Identify ...